AcidRain

acidrain@acidshower.com
    http://acidshower.com

copy of bio:
    Alias: AcidRain
    Previous Aliases: TheDarkHacker, Deitamine, PhoBoS
    Starting Age: 10
    Representing: USA
    Favorite Music: Rock (with metal every now and then)
    Programming Languages: Perl, VB6, Batch, PHP, SQL, vbscript, HTML
    Knows Little Of: C++, .Net

History of AcidRain
    Ok, I first made my appearance on the net back in 1997 playing the demo to Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2 on the MSN Gaming Zone (yeah, back when it was still alive and kickin). I joined many of a clan (its called clan hoppin), I started my own clan named SSL which stood for Super Saiyan Lords. In... omg, no telling when, the mod TDiR came out, which was DBZ The Destruction is Real 4.0. We started playing that. I soon went back to regular FF@Oasis games. Dominated then left. I specialized in SBX3.1, another mod for Dark Forces 2. I never understood how someone could look at a computer and never wonder what was on the other side. In late '98ish i came across my first incounter with another hacker. His name was Lord E-Unit. Shortly after my studies in VB, I came across a wise programmer named EAH_Triscuit (part of the Evil Allied Hax clan). I studied his cog files and soon learned how to minorly mod them myself. Enough to tweax the files up a little bit in SBX, but i knew i could win easily enough as is, so no reason to cheat. ;p
    I got into the zonehacking world in late 2000. When i created the trojan that I am most known for, ZoneMaster. It was a trojan that did not use any ports and was a server only. The client side (if you will), was the msn gaming zone. It worked through zone lobbies and zone messaging. It awaited for text commands in which any command a normal trojan has could be carried out. Other people then continued to amaze me as they created hard drive killer scripts and anonymous email bombing scripts with my trojan on their victims computers. There were some who even went as far as to embed my trojan into web pages so it could be injected into a victims computer.
    In late 2001, I recreated ZoneMaster as ZoneMaster.Reloaded. I also worked on ZoneCandy, which was very similar to Triscuit's zone bot series. All my scripts were lost in a crash, as if it mattered, zone is dead. In mid 2002 i finished the ZoneMaster series with ZoneMaster.Revolution. It was much faster and could turn the zone lobby chat window into a matrix window .
    I had the pleasure of being recruited by zTooLz and Hybrid to work on the Zone Retribution program which had alot of nice features that were unheard of at the time. We created THE most notorious program to go down in zone history. Even had VOip with others who were running the program on the zone. I dropped out of the zHproductions group long after to go out on my own and focus more on the hacking side of things.
    In late 2004 I joined the milw0rm.com crew in hacking web pages. As our goals is to demonstrate the vulnerability of web leaking information. And the rest is history with alot of added programs inbetween here and there; that is as far as the net goes.
    In early 2006 I had gotten into car audio. My first system was 2 volfenhag 15" 1200 watt peak 4 ohm dual voice coil subs running off a 1900 watt amp. The amp is a 2 channel 4 ohm bridgable amp. After having my little noob systme and finding out that Heavy Metal will blow your subs if you crank it, I got me 2 new audiopipe 15" 850 peak dual 4 ohm voice coil subs. And they were running off the same amp. In early 2008, i was up at walmart messing with my system and a dude from JL Audio walked by and said he would buy it off me the way it was. So i sold all of it except the box to him for about 200$. When i got my next paycheck that week, i bought me 2 audiopipe 15" 2000 watt peak 4 ohm dual voice coil subwoofers. And i got me a lanzar max pro 4000 watt 2 channel bridgable amp.
    I am still into car audio to this day. I love it, and every passing day my system gets louder and more clear.
    If you wish to find me today, i constantly idle 24/7 in #jk on irc.gamesurge.net
    I created the JKBot irc bot. Type !gamehelp for a list of commands

Banned

Re: AcidRain

I think I actually remember getting to use your ZoneMaster on others on the Zone through zone messaging.

Banned

Was very fun, haha.

And, I remember zToolz's program coming with a trojan disabling Ctrl+Alt+Delete???

That has to be one of the most thorough introductions I've ever seen. Great job!

I still believe Jedi Knight Dark Forces II is the best game ever created. It was so well thought out and you could do almost anything you wanted, whether the creators intended it or not. It's too bad the JK community has pretty much died, but the memory will live on. Lucas Arts should take JKDF2 and build a special release with upgraded graphics and an in-game lobby.

FYI: zTooLz was a n00b... probably still is.

Banned

lol. well i always thought he we a little on the noob side when i impressed him with basic instr() functions and play(sound) in vb. lol! cause he said i had to prove myself elite and i was like... well i can make a little notifier program in about 5min that will tell you when someone has said your name. and i showed him and he was just like "DAMN DUDE NICE! ZOMG NICE!"
    But working on that program was still pretty fun.
    And i dont ever remember it having a trojan in it... If it did then im sry to all those who were infected. i had no knowledge.

JKDF2 is the shit. If i had a windows box id probably be playing it right now
    btw... they came out with a mod called JKE jedi knight enhanced. It makes the game look pretty damn smooth. ive got it on my ftp server somewhere. i really just dont play the game without it. mod replaces all of the old images. its like 170MB bigger than the game is. lol
    very nice though, i dont ever play a jk game without it. you can use this "mod" when others dont have it activated. honestly it helps you to win also. just because everything looks better

I'm surprised he didn't ask for the source code or for you to compile with his name as creator.

i remember you as TheDarkHacker..

lol
    lets leave it in the past.

I think if i log into my old photobucket account if it still exists i could find some screenshots of me playing with you. Didn't you crawl up Fuzed's ass for a while and try to learn from him also?

I don't know, that whole era in the new "zone hackers" was just a big joke to me because most of the original people were already gone or busy with different projects and could only be found in random IRC networks, so i had a hard time respecting anyone. You came along around the time msn decided to add on emoticons if i remember correctly.

Banned

Ha. Actually in most cases i was the one cracking fuzed's weak program authentication methods.
    Fuzed and i never made any programs together. He was just around. Triscuit taught me the basics to the beggining of my time.
    it was around 1997

Banned

and hostile, i remember you as being the jerk who wouldnt make me any cool photoshop designs. but leave it back then like you said :P

I don't think Triscuit was involved in VB until later. In 1997, I think he was just starting to release some awesome cogs =).