Thread: Windows Change Password / Registry Editor / Boot CD

Thumbs up Windows Change Password / Registry Editor / Boot CD

Have you ever needed to change or remove the password for an account on Windows? I came across this problem when I was handed a laptop and asked if I could remove spy-ware. This person never mentioned that the account was password protected, and I never asked. This program works, I thought it was amazing, and it had saved me from having to hold on to the laptop for an extra day.
    Attached Files Attached Files

does it tell you how it works?

It'll boot into a configuration menu that will allow you to edit the registry. You can select user management and it will give you a list of windows accounts to choose from. Then you can either set the password or reset it to nothing.

This program is very useful and I'm sure that I will use it again.

Nice, I miss the days of XP. Where it had the hidden un-passworded administrator account

Re: Windows Change Password / Registry Editor / Boot CD

Thankya this helps a lot for resetting passwords for old laptops and stuff with XP.

Works for Windows 7 too.

In the past I have had some problems using tools like that. After applying it to change a password of a local user on a WindowsXP workstation that was connected to a Windows domain, it was impossible to use the computer to logon to the domain. I had to throw the computer out of the domain and to rejoin it to the domain.

This kit has everything the original Cracking Kit 2012 has, but boasts a much more expansive and better range of tools.

We have decided to include as many different versions of soft as possible (to target different digital signatures).

You may have noticed the payload has increased in terms of overall size of the kit - testament to how much work we have put into it.

Oh and we heard you - now we have tutorials, links, and crackmes, and a whole suite of other tools to help you out even more.

Also, many folks have told us they're using the kit to study malware.