Thread: Does anyone still have a copy of their MSN Gaming Zone folder?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Does anyone still have a copy of their MSN Gaming Zone folder?

Hey guys, I'm a former Zone enthusiast. I am trying to find a copy of the entire set of the original MSN Gaming Zone files, or at least as many of the files as I can get my hands on.

I am of course referring to the files that belonged in "C:\Program Files\MSN Gaming Zone\".

Examples are ZoneCore.dll, ZoneClient.dll, LobbyRes.dll, etc... I need the files for C/B lobbies, CD-Rom lobbies and Chat lobbies, ZoneFriends, heck even ZoneCommander if you got em.

I am interested in taking a closer look at their resources and possibly dabbling in bringing what used to be the zone back from the dead, preferably in a manner that is 100% legal. But I need to take a look at the original Zone lobby architecture so I can really mimic the original feel of what once was.

Also if anyone has an archive of Zone screenshots, that would also be highly useful. Hopefully somebody will read this one day. Thanks again!

EDIT: Also, has anyone seen "sypher" lately? I'm an old friend. Feel free to PM me with any information.
    Last edited by HerpaDerp; 10-29-2016 at 05:31 PM.